DORMA Mortise Locks
Locks for timber doors
DORMA locks offer the very highest standard of quality and functional reliability. With the use of high-grade materials, precise production techniques and a comprehensive quality management system, all DORMA locks meet demanding technical specifications. Locks from DORMA are also offered as a set. The package contains the mortise lock with screws and strike plate.
Benefits for the trade/distributor
- The package contains the mortise lock with screws and strike plate
- Non-handed lock version to reduce stocking requirements
- Identical fixing screws for lock and strike plate simplify material management
- Having been assigned category of use grade 2 and 3 per EN 12209, the locks can also be reliably installed in buildings subject to heavy pedestrian traffic frequencies
- Single-source DORMA supply for optimized handling
NB: Not approved for fire-rated doors in Germany
Benefits for the installer/fabricator
- DORMA locks offer precision combined with simple installation in standard door sections
- DORMA locks exhibit consistently uniform sizes and are interchangeable both within and across each series
- Latch handing can be reversed without the need for a tool, making DORMA locks universally applicable
- With their robust, maintenance-free lock mechanism, DORMA locks offer a long service life, even under tough operating conditions
- DORMA locks can be commonly used with standard fittings, e.g. standard lever handles, profile cylinders, roses / escutcheons / backplates etc.
- DORMA locks are subject to strict quality requirements and are tested and certified according to EN 12209; for applications with increased security requirements, the locks are tested and certified in accordance with national and international standards
Benefits for the architect/specifier
- The high-quality satin stainless steel surface finish satisfies very high demands with respect to the appearance of the door furniture
Reliability and engineering excellenceWhichever solution you opt for, you can be sure that absolute reliability and engineering excellence will be included as standard.